Activated Carbon and Nitrates Reduction Filter. Primato CBR3
- Shipping and Payment Costs
- Tracked courier shipping ( TNT EXPRESS or TNT EXPRESS ECONOMY)
- ETA: 1 - 7 business days.
- Cost: 15 € on orders below € 100 (aprox. $ 120 / £ 83)
- Free shipping on orders over € 100 (aprox. $ 120 / £ 83)
- Tracked courier shipping.
- ETA: 1 - 2 business days. For greek islands it might take a couple more days for the products to arrive.
- Cost: 2.5 € for orders below 50 €.
- Free shipping for orders over 50 €.
- Tracked courier shipping. Let us know the products you are interested in buying and we'll find the best shipping solution!
- Paypal - NO CHARGES
- Credit & Debit card - NO CHARGES
- Credit card up to 6 installments - NO CHARGES
- Wire transfer - NO CHARGES
- Cash On Delivery (only for Greece) - NO CHARGES
Austria, Albania, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Cyrpus, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, France, Finland, Germany, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom, United States of America:
When you are ready to checkout, you can choose the following payment methods:
Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
- The filter consists of 50% activated carbon and 50% Nitrates Reduction Food Grade Resin.
- Activated carbon can reduce pesticides, herbicides, trihalomethanes, residual chlorine, total organic carbon, industrial organic compounds (tetrachlorethylene, trichlorethylene), dissolved organic compounds, organic color, dissolved iron, manganese, and other chemicals.
- Resin reduces nitrates NO3 from your water.
- It greatly improves the taste and odor of water.
- Nitrates Resin is good for 1000 liters of water. It will reduce nitrate levels to 0 or up to 5mg / L depending on water quality.
- We recommend that you make frequent measurements (quarterly or every two months) to find out when the nitrate filter needs to be changed.
- Several factors that affect the level of nitrates in the water are: animal impurities, industrial waste, sewage, nitrogen fertilizers and agricultural pesticides.
- NO3 nitrates (nitrogen oxides, ammonia NH4 - "nitrogen cycle") of nitrogen fertilizers, when they penetrate through the drinking water in our stomach, form N-nitroso compounds that are carcinogenic. In babies less than 6 months they cause methemoglobinemia (or methemoglobinemia or cyanosis or "baby blue syndrome") with tragic consequences.
- Nitrates are extremely carcinogenic
- It can fit most standard housings
- You should replace this cartridge at least once every year.
- This cartridge also has a small sediment filter with a permeability of 5 microns to protect you from dirt and rust.