Whole house water filter 10" with wrench, cartridges and bracket PRIMATO ITA2BL12
- Shipping and Payment Costs
- Tracked courier shipping ( TNT EXPRESS or TNT EXPRESS ECONOMY)
- ETA: 1 - 7 business days.
- Cost: 15 € on orders below € 100 (aprox. $ 120 / £ 83)
- Free shipping on orders over € 100 (aprox. $ 120 / £ 83)
- Tracked courier shipping.
- ETA: 1 - 2 business days. For greek islands it might take a couple more days for the products to arrive.
- Cost: 2.5 € for orders below 50 €.
- Free shipping for orders over 50 €.
- Tracked courier shipping. Let us know the products you are interested in buying and we'll find the best shipping solution!
- Paypal - NO CHARGES
- Credit & Debit card - NO CHARGES
- Credit card up to 6 installments - NO CHARGES
- Wire transfer - NO CHARGES
- Cash On Delivery (only for Greece) - NO CHARGES
Austria, Albania, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Cyrpus, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, France, Finland, Germany, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom, United States of America:
When you are ready to checkout, you can choose the following payment methods:
Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
6 reasons to buy the Primato ITA2BL12 wholehouse water filter:
- Quality of construction: Made in Italy from high quality materials.
- It comes with a 10-year warranty on all plastic parts and a two-year warranty on all other components
- Easy operation: Just install it and it immediately filters sediment.
- It has a support base with screws, a metal decompression valve and a wrench to easily change the filter.
- Compatible with most water pipelines: The inlet and outlet of the water is 1/2".
- Includes cartridges: Packaging includes a 20μm polypropylene filter and a string wound filter. Should you decide to select a different cartridge, the price will change automatically.
The advantages of the filter at a glance:
Reduces sediment and rust
High quality and durable construction
Metal decompression valve to help you change the filter with ease
It comes with a 10 year warranty
- The equipment complies with Government Gazette 4973 / Β / 2020 - "Specifications and requirements for equipment for the treatment of human consumption water provided in the internal water supply networks of buildings".
- Primato maintains a complete technical file on the equipment as well as on its consumables.
- The equipment complies with the provisions of Directive 98/83 / EC of the Council of the European Union of 3 November 1998 as amended by Directive (EU) 2015/1787 (L260, 7.10.2015).
- The equipment complies with DM 174 - DM 25/2012 - ACS
- Maximum pressure 6.89 bar (100 psi)
- Maximum operating pressure 5 bar. If you have more than 5 bar pressure, then you will need to install a pressure reducer. The pressure reducer must be installed at the water inlet of the equipment. If you need help with the supply or installation of a pressure reducer, you can contact us.
- Recommended operating pressure 2.5 - 3.5 bar.
- Operating temperature range: 50 C – 400 C
- Maximum water flow rate: 5 L / min. Higher flow may reduce the expected filter capacity.
- Recommended water flow rate: 3 L / min.
- The equipment must operate in a water supply network controlled by competent authorities for the quality of water for human consumption.
- Maximum operating conductivity 1000 μS / cm2.
- Pressure reduction: less than 0.68 bar @ 3.78L / m
- Device Dimensions: With Bracket: Length 27 cm, Width 16 cm, Height 36 cm. Without Bracket: Length 27 cm, Width 13 cm, Height 31 cm
No reviews found