Water and water filter disinfection vials DK-DOX® AKTIV MOBIL
- Shipping and Payment Costs
- Tracked courier shipping ( TNT EXPRESS or TNT EXPRESS ECONOMY)
- ETA: 1 - 7 business days.
- Cost: 15 € on orders below € 100 (aprox. $ 120 / £ 83)
- Free shipping on orders over € 100 (aprox. $ 120 / £ 83)
- Tracked courier shipping.
- ETA: 1 - 2 business days. For greek islands it might take a couple more days for the products to arrive.
- Cost: 2.5 € for orders below 50 €.
- Free shipping for orders over 50 €.
- Tracked courier shipping. Let us know the products you are interested in buying and we'll find the best shipping solution!
- Paypal - NO CHARGES
- Credit & Debit card - NO CHARGES
- Credit card up to 6 installments - NO CHARGES
- Wire transfer - NO CHARGES
- Cash On Delivery (only for Greece) - NO CHARGES
Austria, Albania, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Cyrpus, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, France, Finland, Germany, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom, United States of America:
When you are ready to checkout, you can choose the following payment methods:
These vials are ideal for disinfecting water filter devices. It is advisable to disinfect your device every time you replace the filters.
- The package includes 6 vials of 5 ml.
- Chlorine dioxide solution (approximately 0.29%)
- Content: water, chlorine dioxide < 0.3%
With these vials, you can disinfect:
- Water filter devices
- Water tanks
- Coffee/beer machines etc
- 1 vial can disinfect 15 liters of water (chlorine dioxide dose 1.0 mg / l)
- Reverse osmosis membrane disinfection: 1 vial can disinfect 1.5 liter of water (10 mg / l dose)
- Drinking water: 1 vial can disinfect 75 liters of water at a dose of 0.2 mg / l or 300 liters of water at a dose of 0.05 mg / l.
- Biocide registration: N-26617, N-27527, N-27528
- Certification: For cleaning and disinfection of water filter devices according to the German regulation DVGW - W291.
For domestic water filters, osmosis membranes, water coolers etc:
- Remove the spare water filters (such as carbon filters) from the device or filter cases. The osmosis membrane can be left in place to be disinfected. If you need to replace the membrane anyway, then remove it from the filter case before proceeding with disinfection.
- Turn off the water supply to the system and turn off (if any) its power.
- Pour the solution into the first stage of your device and re-close it.
- Turn on the water for a while, so much so that it goes along with the solution to all filter cases in the system.
- Wait for 15 minutes.
- Allow plenty of water to run in order to remove any solution residue. Any chlorine dioxide residue are not harmful and can be present in water at a maximum rate of 0.4 mg / L.
- If you detect bacteria, then you can proceed with a second disinfection.
For plastic bottles (such as PET)
Pour the solution into the plastic bottle. Fill the bottle with water and wait 15 minutes. Rinse well. You can use this content to disinfect other bottles.
For coffee machines:
Pour the solution into the water tank. Let the water run until it reaches the tap (or to the point where the water in the machine ends up, ie where you fill the glasses with coffee). Wait 15 minutes and let enough water run. Any residues of chlorine dioxide are not harmful and can be present in water at a maximum rate of 0.4 mg / L.
For drinking water:
1 vial can disinfect 75 liters of water at a dose of 0.2 mg / l or 300 liters of water at a dose of 0.05 mg / l. The water remains drinkable.
Use the product carefully. Read the information, user instructions and security data sheets before using it. To our latest knowledge, the product is not considered dangerous (CE Regulations).
No posts found