Survival water filter Lifestraw® Personal Green with membranes UF 0.2μm LSPGR76401
- Shipping and Payment Costs
- Tracked courier shipping ( TNT EXPRESS or TNT EXPRESS ECONOMY)
- ETA: 1 - 7 business days.
- Cost: 15 € on orders below € 100 (aprox. $ 120 / £ 83)
- Free shipping on orders over € 100 (aprox. $ 120 / £ 83)
- Tracked courier shipping.
- ETA: 1 - 2 business days. For greek islands it might take a couple more days for the products to arrive.
- Cost: 2.5 € for orders below 50 €.
- Free shipping for orders over 50 €.
- Tracked courier shipping. Let us know the products you are interested in buying and we'll find the best shipping solution!
- Paypal - NO CHARGES
- Credit & Debit card - NO CHARGES
- Credit card up to 6 installments - NO CHARGES
- Wire transfer - NO CHARGES
- Cash On Delivery (only for Greece) - NO CHARGES
Austria, Albania, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Cyrpus, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, France, Finland, Germany, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom, United States of America:
When you are ready to checkout, you can choose the following payment methods:
How it works:
Use it as a straw. Just put it in the water and sip.
The LifeStraw® PERSONAL survival filter features an advanced water filter with hollow fiber membranes that protects you from bacteria, parasites and microplastics.
Ideal for hiking, mountaineering, camping, international travelling and emergencies.
You can drink water from rivers and lakes without fear.
Hollow fiber membranes reduce:
- 99.999999% of bacteria such as Brucella melitensis, Campylobacter jejuni, pasteurella tularensis, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Shigella, Staphylococcus Aureus, Vibrio Cholera, Vibrio parahaemolyticus, Yersinia enterocolitica, Yersinia pestis, Enteropathogenic E.coli, Haemophilus influenzae, Klebsielia pneumoniae, Legionella pneumophia, Mycobacterium Tuberculosis, Mycoplasma pneumoniae, Pseudomonas pseudomallei, Salmonella hirschefeldii, Salmonella typhimurium, Salmonella typhosa, Shigella dysenteriae, Streptococcus pneumoniae, Streptococcus pyogenes
- 99.999% of parasites such as Ascario lumbricoides, Cryptosporidium, Entamoeba, Giadia Lamblia, naegleria gruberi, schistosoma mansoni, taenis saginata
- 99.999% of microplastics
Small packaging to fit easily in your bag
Ideal for various activities
- LifeStraw Personal features a microbiological water filter with Hollow Fibers.
- Filtration technology: Ultrafiltration with Hollow Fiber Membranes with a permeability of 0.2μm. The Hollow Fiber membrane is a semi-permeable membrane, which various infectious elements try to penetrate. Elements larger than 0.2 μm do not penetrate it, so they do not reach your glass.
- Hollow Fiber membrane durability 4,000 liters (1000 gallons). The membrane pores clog over time as you use your filter. Near the end of its life, you will see that water finds it difficult to pass through. It must be replaced at least once a year.
- Bisphenol free
In LifeStraw, they believe that responsible manufacturing includes creating and maintaining a strong evidence base for their product claims and their intended impacts. All products undergo rigorous independent testing to meet or exceed protocols established by the US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and National Sanitation Foundation (NSF). They have also built and run an ISO accredited water laboratory based in Vietnam that does quality testing on all filters.
- Hollow fiber membranes have a permeability of 0.2μm. They remove 99.999999% of bacteria, 99.999% of parasites and 99.999% of microplastics.
- They also remove turbidity, mud and soil.
- It complies with the US EPA protocol for the reduction of bacteria and protozoa.
- Water flow 1.2 liters/min
- EPA Ext. No. 95395-KOR-1
No posts found