LifeStraw® GO Stainless Steel BLACK 2-stage survival water filter with thermal insulation
- Shipping and Payment Costs
- Tracked courier shipping ( TNT EXPRESS or TNT EXPRESS ECONOMY)
- ETA: 1 - 7 business days.
- Cost: 15 € on orders below € 100 (aprox. $ 120 / £ 83)
- Free shipping on orders over € 100 (aprox. $ 120 / £ 83)
- Tracked courier shipping.
- ETA: 1 - 2 business days. For greek islands it might take a couple more days for the products to arrive.
- Cost: 2.5 € for orders below 50 €.
- Free shipping for orders over 50 €.
- Tracked courier shipping. Let us know the products you are interested in buying and we'll find the best shipping solution!
- Paypal - NO CHARGES
- Credit & Debit card - NO CHARGES
- Credit card up to 6 installments - NO CHARGES
- Wire transfer - NO CHARGES
- Cash On Delivery (only for Greece) - NO CHARGES
Austria, Albania, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Cyrpus, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, France, Finland, Germany, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom, United States of America:
When you are ready to checkout, you can choose the following payment methods:
Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
How it works
The survival bottle LifeStraw Go Stainless Steel has an advanced 2-stage water filter that protects you from bacteria, parasites and microplastics and reduces various chemicals such as chlorine.
It improves water taste and odour.
Ideal for hiking, mountaineering, camping, international travelling and emergencies.
You can drink water from rivers, lakes and, of course, tap water from your home.
First stage: The hollow fiber membranes reduce:
- by 99.999999% bacteria such as Brucella melitensis, Campylobacter jejuni, pasteurella tularensis, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Shigella, Staphylococcus Aureus, Vibrio Cholera, Vibrio parahaemolyticus, Yersinia enterocolitica, Yersinia pestis, Enteropathogenic E.coli, Haemophilus influenzae, Klebsielia pneumoniae, Legionella pneumophia, Mycobacterium Tuberculosis, Mycoplasma pneumoniae, Pseudomonas pseudomallei, Salmonella hirschefeldii, Salmonella typhimurium, Salmonella typhosa, Shigella dysenteriae, Streptococcus pneumoniae, Streptococcus pyogenes
- by 99.999% parasites such as Ascario lumbricoides, Cryptosporidium, Entamoeba, Giadia Lamblia, naegleria gruberi, schistosoma mansoni, taenis saginata
- by 99.999% microplastics
Second stage: Activated carbon reduces:
- Chlorine and its spin-offs, such as chloroform
- Bad taste and odour
- Organic chemicals
So pretty that you can take it everywhere with you!
You can use your survival bottle everywhere - even in the most "challenging" waters!
It has a carabiner to fasten it to your bag without having to carry it!
- LifeStraw Go includes 2 advanced water filters - a microbiological and an activated carbon one, the bottle, a lid with a silicone mouthpiece and a carabiner.
- The double wall with thermal insulation helps keep the water cool all day.
- Filtration technology: Ultrafiltration with Hollow Fiber Membranes with a permeability of 0.2μm and activated carbon. The Hollow Fiber membrane is a semi-permeable membrane, which various infectious elements try to penetrate. Elements larger than 0.2 μm do not penetrate it, so they do not reach your glass. Activated carbon is widely used in water filters and is the main means of filtration and water treatment worldwide.
- Hollow Fiber membrane endurance 4,000 liters (1000 gallons). The membrane pores clog over time as you use your bottle. At the end of its lifetime, you will notice that water finds it difficult to pass through.
- Carbon filter lifetime: 100 liters (25 gallons). If you use it frequently, we recommend its replacement every 3 months.
- Bottle material: Stainless steel
- Total weight: 480 gr
- Bottle capacity: 710 ml (24 fl oz)
- Dimensions: 240 x 85 mm
In LifeStraw, they believe that responsible manufacturing includes creating and maintaining a strong evidence base for their product claims and their intended impacts. All products undergo rigorous independent testing to meet or exceed protocols established by the US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and National Sanitation Foundation (NSF). They have also built and run an ISO accredited water laboratory based in Vietnam that does quality validation and testing of all new and existing products.
- Hollow fiber membranes have a permeability of 0.2μm. They remove 99.999999% of bacteria, 99.999% of parasites and 99.999% of microplastics.
- They also remove turbidity, mud and soil.
- Activated carbon significantly improves water taste and odour. It reduces chlorine and its spinoffs such as chloroform, as well as organic chemicals such as herbicides, pesticides and volatile organic compounds (VOCs).
- It complies with the US EPA protocol for the reduction of bacteria and protozoa.
- It complies with NSF / ANSI Standard 42 to reduce chlorine, bad taste and odor.
- Water flow 1.2 liters/min
- EPA Ext. No. 95395-KOR-1
Your purchase has an impact:
Every time ypu buy a LifeStraw Survival Bottle by Primato you support the Lifestraw Global Give Back Program through which over 3 million children have had access to clean water for a year!