Doulton HCP Countertop water filter with ULTRA CARB cartridge - Made in the UK
- How to choose the right cartridge:
- Shipping and Payment Costs
- Tracked courier shipping ( TNT EXPRESS or TNT EXPRESS ECONOMY)
- ETA: 1 - 7 business days.
- Cost: 15 € on orders below € 100 (aprox. $ 120 / £ 83)
- Free shipping on orders over € 100 (aprox. $ 120 / £ 83)
- Tracked courier shipping.
- ETA: 1 - 2 business days. For greek islands it might take a couple more days for the products to arrive.
- Cost: 2.5 € for orders below 50 €.
- Free shipping for orders over 50 €.
- Tracked courier shipping. Let us know the products you are interested in buying and we'll find the best shipping solution!
- Paypal - NO CHARGES
- Credit & Debit card - NO CHARGES
- Credit card up to 6 installments - NO CHARGES
- Wire transfer - NO CHARGES
- Cash On Delivery (only for Greece) - NO CHARGES
Doulton ULTRA CARB: It consisfts of activated carbon block and ceramic. Permeability 0.5 microns (water is forced to pass through tiny holes with a diameter of 0.5 microns). It improves the taste and odour of your water. It reduces waterborne pollutants 99,99%, Bacteria and bladders> 98%, Water turbidity> 99%, Lead 99,99%, Bacteria E. coli / Cholera / Shigella /, Bacteria Typhoid / Klebsiella Terrigena, Cryptosporidium, Giardia bins, Lindane insecticides @ 0.1ppb, Atrazine @ 1.2ppb herbicides, TCP @ 1.2ppb phenols, PAHs @ 0.2ppb polyaromatic hydrocarbons, Trihalomethanes Chloroform @ 150ppb and other harmful substances.
Doulton ULTRA CARB SI: Reduces the same elements as ULTRA CARB but also reduces lime, scale and hardness.
Doulton CHLORASYL: Reduces the same elements as ULTRA CARB but has a specialty in removing chlorine, chloramines and chloroform.
Austria, Albania, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Cyrpus, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, France, Finland, Germany, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom, United States of America:
When you are ready to checkout, you can choose the following payment methods:
Whether you rent a flat or own your house, the water coming out of your tap can be full of impurities and heavy metals, especially if you live in highly-populated or urban areas. That’s why it’s important to keep your drinking water clean, healthy and clear with a DOULTON HCP Countertop Water Filter that helps remove up to 99% of impurities, metals, chemicals and harmful bacteria.
Installed on the kitchen counter, right next to the sink, the Doulton HCP water filter is very popular with people who require easy access to their water filter system. Doulton HCP is designed to fit in most common threaded mixer taps via a diverter valve. In one position, the diverter valve supplies water through the Doulton HCP filter unit and it is dispensed filtered from the spout on the filter unit. In the other position, the diverter sends unfiltered water to run directly through your kitchen tap as usual.
- Is made in the UK.
- Height: 320mm Width: 140mm
- Housing material: Food Grade Plastic
- Save Money, Reduce Waste – Along with improving water taste and clarity, DOULTON HCP reduces the need for spending on wasteful plastic water bottles
- DOULTON HCP water filter comes with everything it needs to be installed by the kitchen sink while taking up minimum space
- Convenient Diverter Switch – Each countertop water filter also features a switch that lets you quickly and easily shift between filter and standard faucet use
- The Doulton ULTRA CARB cartridge is included
- It greatly improves water taste and odor
- You can select a different cartridge for this water filter. The price changes automatically
- Trusted Warranty – DOULTON products are backed by an unbeatable guarantee for quality assurance and a manufacturer’s warranty for protection against control issues
The Doulton ULTRA CARB cartridge:
- Effectively reduces: 85% atrazines in the presence of 1.2 ppb, 99.99% of bacteria, chlorine, chloroform in the presence of 150 ppb, 99.99% cholera, 99.99% Cryptosporidium, 99.99% cysts, 99.99% E. Coli, 99.99% Giardia, Herbicides, Insecticides
- Waterborne pollutants - 99.99%
- Bacteria and Cysts> 98%
- Water turbidity> 99%
- Lead 99.99%
- Bacteria: E. Coli / Cholera / Shigella / Typhoid Bacteria / Klebsiella Terrigena, Cryptosporidium Bits, Giardia Bits, Lindane, Insecticides @ 0.1ppb, Atrazine @ 1.2ppb, Herbicides TCP @ 1.2ppb, Phenols: PAH's @ 0.2ppb, Trihalomethanes: Chloroform @ 150ppb
- Absolute filtering 0.9 microns
- Nominal filtering 0.5 microns
History of the Doulton filters
Henry Doulton invented the modern form of ceramic filters in 1827. In 1835, England's Queen Victoria commissioned him to build a device that would be used to clean water as people were dying from water transmitted diseases. Until 1846, Doulton ceramic filters were globally recognized as the best appliances to improve hazardous water quality. In 1887, Doulton became a Knight and saved a lot of people with his appliances, including the Royal Family. Louis Pasteur's research on bacteria further motivated people to understand the importance of water filters.
Get the DOULTON HCP water filtration system today by clicking ‘Add to Cart’ above and instantly improve the drinking water in your home
"How do I choose the right cartridge for my water filter?"
Below the "Add to cart" button you can click on "HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT FILTER". A text will appear on your screen summarizing the functions of available replacement filters for this water filter. Other replacement filters fit into your housing as well, but because there are a lot, we only recommend specific filters.
Also, just below the product description, you will see the available cartridges. If you click on the quick view "eye" you will see a summary of the specific cartridge. If you click on the image, you will be taken to the cartridge page where you can see more details. If you have not yet decided which replacement filter is right for your water filter, simply contact us! We will be happy to assist you!
"Should I install a filter on the counter or under the kitchen counter?"
This depends on your needs and the available space in your kitchen. Generally speaking, the countertop filters can be installed in seconds, but they take up space on the kitchen counter. Under-sink filters do not require space on the bench, but they need skilled hands for installation or even a plumber.
"I do not know if I need a single, double or triple filter"
If you are having problem with your water's bad taste and odour, then you need a single filter. But if you also have a lot of dirt in your water, then you need a double filter - the first stage will be a filter for reducing mud and the second one an activated carbon filter for reducing chemicals. But if you have 3 problems (eg hard water, mud and bad taste), then you need a triple filter, one for the reduction of scale, one for the mud and one for improving taste and reducing chemicals. If you use drilling water then you need a reverse osmosis filter. Whatever problem you are facing with your water, if you are not sure, just contact us! We will be glad to find the right water filter!
"How do I remember when to change my cartridge?"
Forget abou it! When it's time to change your cartridge, we'll call you or email you to remind you!
"If some part of the filter breaks, do you have spare parts?"
We have all the parts you may need for your water filer.
"What does the warranty include?"
In order for the warranty to be valid, you must maintain the filter correctly (of course it's not valid if you break it yourself and you should use the cartridges displayed in our website. If you clean your water filter internally every time you change the filters and if you change the filters at the scheduled time, your water filter should last for many, many, many years. If, however, your water filter has a problem of our own fault, (even if it was damaged during transportation) , we immediately take it back at our own expense and send a new one as soon as possible.
"I have lost the wrench and can not unscrew the device to change the cartridge"
We have all the parts you may need for your water filter, including the wrench. Feel free to contact us for assistance.
"I can't or I don't want to order electronically. Is there any other way?"
Of course! Just call us at +30 2310 383 588 and we'll take your order over the phone!
"I want to pay using my credit/debit card, but I do'nt have good computer knowledge."
No problem! Just call us at +30 2310 383 588 while you are on your computer and we will help you order online step by step.
"How long does the courier need to deliver the products to my house?"
Click on the "SHIPPING AND PAYMENT COSTS" located under the product's price for details.
"What if my water's quality changes?"
Contact us to find the right filter for you or browse our website to check all the available cartridges.
"Who will install the filter?"
Each water filter includes instructions in case you want to install the water filter yourselves. We've also made installation videos. You will find them on the product page you are interested in. Of course our experienced technicians are always on duty and at your disposal if you need assistance!