American water filter with CeraMetix® replacement filter with ceramic, Nanosilver, AquaMetix® and Zeolite AquaCera® HCS INOX
- Shipping and Payment Costs
- Tracked courier shipping ( TNT EXPRESS or TNT EXPRESS ECONOMY)
- ETA: 1 - 7 business days.
- Cost: 15 € on orders below € 100 (aprox. $ 120 / £ 83)
- Free shipping on orders over € 100 (aprox. $ 120 / £ 83)
- Tracked courier shipping.
- ETA: 1 - 2 business days. For greek islands it might take a couple more days for the products to arrive.
- Cost: 2.5 € for orders below 50 €.
- Free shipping for orders over 50 €.
- Tracked courier shipping. Let us know the products you are interested in buying and we'll find the best shipping solution!
- Paypal - NO CHARGES
- Credit & Debit card - NO CHARGES
- Credit card up to 6 installments - NO CHARGES
- Wire transfer - NO CHARGES
- Cash On Delivery (only for Greece) - NO CHARGES
Austria, Albania, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Cyrpus, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, France, Finland, Germany, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom, United States of America:
When you are ready to checkout, you can choose the following payment methods:
CeraMetix® cleans the water in 2 stages. In the first stage there is the patented CeraCyl®, in the second stage the also patented AquaMetix® and in the third one a special salt reduction filter. Let's take a closer look:
CeraSyl® is a ceramic material (like porcelain) with bacteriostatic soaked silver which is designed to trap particles smaller than 0.2μm (the average diameter of a human hair is 100μm). It is capable of trapping bacteria and cysts to provide you with clean and safe water. Silver gives the filter bacteriostatic properties that prevent mitosis and allow it to self-sterilize. Because the ceramic is a sufficient "narrow" filter, it is logical over time to reduce the flow of water. When it clogs down enough, just rub it gently under running water with a kitchen sponge (from the soft side). This will remove all the mud and rust that has stuck to the outside of the shell and restore the flow of water to normal. As the filter is quite compact, it allows the water to pass more time in the second stage of the AquaMetix® so it can be cleaned even better than the harmful substances.
- Nominal permeability 0.2μm >99.9% . This practically means that of the 100 particles with a diameter of 0.2μm that will try to penetrate the filter, >99.9% of them will not be able to penetrate.
- Absolute Permeability 0.5 μm. This means that of the 100 particles with a diameter of 0.5μm that will try to penetrate the filter, none will be able to penetrate it.
- 100% cyst removal
- 99.9999% reduction of pathogenic bacteria
- You can clean it with soft sponge for better water flow and also to extend the filter's life.
- Soaked with silver that acts as a bacteriostatic and allows the filter to self-sterilize.
After CeraSyl®, water is forced to pass through AquaMetix®.
Aquametix® is a patented combinationtwo types of activated carbon with Zeolite. Activated carbon zeolites are combined with special polymers to create an extremely compact and porous water filter that fits most commercial devices. Made in the USA and uses raw materials with the highest FDA specifications, state-of-the-art technologies and unprecedented performances.
The activated carbon that Aquametix® has is a perfectly natural product and looks like a thin, odorless, tasteless and non-toxic black powder. It can be produced from various sources such as peat, bamboo, charcoal, wood, sawdust, coconut shell, olive kernels, but also from oil. It's heated in a controlled environment and in an air vacuum to obtain its characteristic porous surface. These tiny holes, or pores, can increase the area of the carbon surface from 500 to 1500 m2 / g. Due to this treatment, activated carbon can "bind" various substances that come in contact with it, in liquid and gaseous form and in quantities many times its weight. One cubic centimeter of activated carbon has the same area as an area of 50,000 square meters. Activated carbon produced from coconut shell is the most ecological and environmentally friendly! Aquametix® combines two kinds of activated carbon with Zeolite.
Zeolite is a mineral of volcanic origin which, due to its particular chemical properties, is used in the water treatment industry, environmental protection, crops, agriculture, etc. Named in 1756 by the Swedish miner Axel Kronsted, who he noticed that with rapid heating of stilbite, a large amount of water vapor was produced which had been absorbed by the material. So he called this material "zeolite", from "boil" (boil) and "stone".
It contains a significant amount of clinoptilolite and can also be used in nuclear reprocessing as it can clean nuclear waste containing radioactive isotopes. One of its most important functions is the ability to bind and eliminate heavy metals such as lead, mercury, cadmium, aluminum and extra iron without removing healthy ions and minerals.
- Chlorine: 99% ANSI/NSF Standard 42 ( Certification PACE ANALYTICAL)
- Fluorides: 92% all types - fluorosilicic acid, hydrofluorosilicate, sodium fluorosilicate, sodium fluoride (Certification ENVIROTEK)
- Lead: 95% ANSI/NSF Standard 53 ( Certification PACE ANALYTICAL)
- Heavy metals: 98% ANSI/NSF Standard 53 ( Certification ENVIROTEK)
- VOC’s – Volatile Organic Compounds: 98% ANSI/NSF Standard 53, ENVIROTEK
- Pharmaceuticals Compounds : 95% ANSI/NSF Standard 401, ENVIROTEK
- >95% Arsenic
- >95% Chromium
- Chloramines: 99% ANSI/NSF Standard 42 (Pace Analytical). Some municipalities instead of using chlorine to decontaminate water use chloramine (a combination of chlorine and ammonia). The reason is that chloramines remain more active in water than chlorine. So if drinking water has to travel long enough to reach your tap, then chloramine is much better than chlorine.
- Reduces the combination of chloramine, monochloramine and ammonia.
- 99% reduction of herbicides and pesticides
- 98% reduction of Glyphosate (known round up)
- > 98% THM's Trihalomethanes(Trihalomethanes). Trihalomethanes (ΤΗΜs) in the water are by-products of chlorine disinfection. The most common compounds controlled by water services are chloroform, bromoform, dibromochloromethane, and bromodichloromethane.
- > 97% MTBE Methyl tert-butyl ether. Methyl tert-butyl ether (MTBE) is a volatile organic compound added to gasoline to reduce levels of carbon monoxide and ozone in car emissions. In California, the addition of MTBE improved air quality by reducing car emissions by 14% at the state level. Unfortunately, however, in recent years methyl tributyl ether has started to appear in the water.
- > 98% Metals - Aluminum, Iron, Mercury, Nickel & Zinc.
- > 99% Herbicides
- Effectively reduces industrial residues, toxic, turbidity, suspended particles, mud, rust, soil and various other harmful organisms.
- Also removes: alachlor, endrin, simazine, atrazine, ethylbenzene, styrene, benzene, ethylene dibromide (EDB), 1,1,2,2-tetrachloroethane, carbofuran, haloacetonitriles, tetrachloroethylene, carbon tetrachloride, bromochloroacetonitrile, toluene, chlorobenzene, dibromoacetonitrile, 2,4,5-TP(silvex), chloropicrin, dichloroacetonitrile, tribromoacetic acid, 2,4-D, trichloroacetonitrile, 1,2,4-trichlorobenzene, dibromochloropropane (DBCP), haloketones, 1,1,1-trichloroethane, o-dichlorobenzene, 1,1-dichloro-2-propanone, 1,1,2-trichloroethane, p-dichlorobenzene, 1,1,1-trichloro-2-propanone, trichloroethylene, 1,2-dichloroethane, heptachlor, trihalomethanes (TTHM), 1,1-dichloroethylene, heptachlor epoxide, bromodichloromethane, cis-1,2-dichloroethylene, hexachlorobutadiene, bromoform, trans-1,2-dichloroethylene, hexachlorocyclopentadiene, chlorodibromomethane, 1,2-dichloropropane, lindane, chloroform, cis-1,3-dichloropropylene, methoxychlor, xylenes, dinoseb, pentachlorophenol
- VOC's (Volatile Organic Compounds) include chemicals that come from both man and nature. We usually find them in wells or pipelines. Some VOC's are pesticides, herbicides and insecticides which enter groundwater after their application by humans. Some other volatile organic compounds enter groundwater from industrial use or from sewers.
- Reduction of radionuclides
- It does not remove the necessary minerals and trace elements for the organism.
- It greatly improves the taste and smell of water.
- It must be replaced at least once a year.