Doulton Nitrates Reduction Cartridge W9125047
- Shipping and Payment Costs
- Tracked courier shipping ( TNT EXPRESS or TNT EXPRESS ECONOMY)
- ETA: 1 - 7 business days.
- Cost: 15 € on orders below € 100 (aprox. $ 120 / £ 83)
- Free shipping on orders over € 100 (aprox. $ 120 / £ 83)
- Tracked courier shipping.
- ETA: 1 - 2 business days. For greek islands it might take a couple more days for the products to arrive.
- Cost: 2.5 € for orders below 50 €.
- Free shipping for orders over 50 €.
- Tracked courier shipping. Let us know the products you are interested in buying and we'll find the best shipping solution!
- Paypal - NO CHARGES
- Credit & Debit card - NO CHARGES
- Credit card up to 6 installments - NO CHARGES
- Wire transfer - NO CHARGES
- Cash On Delivery (only for Greece) - NO CHARGES
Austria, Albania, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Cyrpus, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, France, Finland, Germany, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom, United States of America:
When you are ready to checkout, you can choose the following payment methods:
- This filter reduces nitrates (NO3) in your water
- It only fits DOULTON housings
- It reduces nitrate levels to 0 or up to 5mg / L, depending on water quality
- We recommend that you make frequent measurements (quarterly or every two months) to find out when the nitrate filter needs to be changed
- Some factors that affect the level of nitrates in the water are: animal impurities, industrial waste, sewage, nitrogen fertilizers and agricultural pesticides
- NO3 nitrates (nitrogen oxides, ammonia NH4 - "nitrogen cycle") of nitrogen fertilizers, when they penetrate our stomach through the drinking water, form N-nitroso compounds that are carcinogenic. In babies younger than 6 months, they cause methemoglobinemia (or methemoglobinemia or cyanosis or "blue baby syndrome") with tragic consequences
- Nitrates are extremely carcinogenic
- You should replace this cartridge twice every year or when you have increased levels of NO3
- This cartridge also has a small sediment filter with a permeability of 5 microns