Doulton Ultra Carb cartridge for FRANKE housing
- Shipping and Payment Costs
- Tracked courier shipping ( TNT EXPRESS or TNT EXPRESS ECONOMY)
- ETA: 1 - 7 business days.
- Cost: 15 € on orders below € 100 (aprox. $ 120 / £ 83)
- Free shipping on orders over € 100 (aprox. $ 120 / £ 83)
- Tracked courier shipping.
- ETA: 1 - 2 business days. For greek islands it might take a couple more days for the products to arrive.
- Cost: 2.5 € for orders below 50 €.
- Free shipping for orders over 50 €.
- Tracked courier shipping. Let us know the products you are interested in buying and we'll find the best shipping solution!
- Paypal - NO CHARGES
- Credit & Debit card - NO CHARGES
- Credit card up to 6 installments - NO CHARGES
- Wire transfer - NO CHARGES
- Cash On Delivery (only for Greece) - NO CHARGES
Austria, Albania, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Cyrpus, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, France, Finland, Germany, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom, United States of America:
When you are ready to checkout, you can choose the following payment methods:
- Fits only to Franke housings
- Manufactured in the United Kingdom.
- It greatly improves the taste and odor of water
- Nominal filtration 0.5 microns
- Absolute filtration 0.9 microns
Waterborne pollutants - 99.99%
Bacteria and Cysts> 98%
Water turbidity> 99%
E. coli / Cholera / Shigella bacteria, Typhoid Bacteria / Klebsiella Terrigena, Cryptosporidium Bits, Giardia Bits, Lindane Insecticides @ 0.1ppb, Atrazine @ 1.2ppb Herbicides, TCP @ 1.2ppb Phenols, Polyaromatic Hydrocarbons PAH's @ 0.2ppb, Trihalomethanes Chloroform @ 150ppb
Removal of bacteria (coliforms, cholera, collagen, press, Klebsiella Terrigena):> 99,99%
Cystic removal (Cryptosporidia, Yardia):> 99.99%
Removal of traces of organic compounds
Polyaromatic hydrocarbons:> 95%
Removal of inorganic compounds
Free chlorine removal:> 97% NSF Standard Category 1 42
Approved by NSF and WRAS
No posts found