Doulton Ultra Carb Imperial OBE
- Shipping and Payment Costs
- Tracked courier shipping ( TNT EXPRESS or TNT EXPRESS ECONOMY)
- ETA: 1 - 7 business days.
- Cost: 15 € on orders below € 100 (aprox. $ 120 / £ 83)
- Free shipping on orders over € 100 (aprox. $ 120 / £ 83)
- Tracked courier shipping.
- ETA: 1 - 2 business days. For greek islands it might take a couple more days for the products to arrive.
- Cost: 2.5 € for orders below 50 €.
- Free shipping for orders over 50 €.
- Tracked courier shipping. Let us know the products you are interested in buying and we'll find the best shipping solution!
- Paypal - NO CHARGES
- Credit & Debit card - NO CHARGES
- Credit card up to 6 installments - NO CHARGES
- Wire transfer - NO CHARGES
- Cash On Delivery (only for Greece) - NO CHARGES
Austria, Albania, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Cyrpus, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, France, Finland, Germany, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom, United States of America:
When you are ready to checkout, you can choose the following payment methods:
- The filter consists of a ceramic outter layer and an inner layer of a pressurized activated carbon block
- It is OBE (Open Both Ends) which means it can fit in most standard 10" housings in the market
- It greatly improves water taste and odor
- Nominal filtering 0.5 microns
- Absolute filtering 0.9 microns
- You should replace this cartridge at least once every year
- Ideal for 3.750 liters of water
- Water flow: 3.75 liters per minute at a pressure of 3 bar
- NSF and WRAS Certification
- Turbidity according to NSF 53: 98%
- Heavy metals
- Bacteria (coliforms, cholera, collagen, press, Klebsiella Terrigena):> 99,99%
- Cysts (Cryptosporidia, Yardia):> 99.99%
Traces of organic compounds
- Insecticides:> 85%
- Herbicides:> 85%
- Phenols:> 50%
- Polyaromatic hydrocarbons:> 95%
- Trihalomethanes:> 50%
- Free chlorine removal:> 97% NSF Standard Category 1 42
- Lead removal: 98.3% NSF 53 standard