Doulton Ultra Carb Imperial ICP
- Shipping and Payment Costs
- Tracked courier shipping ( TNT EXPRESS or TNT EXPRESS ECONOMY)
- ETA: 1 - 7 business days.
- Cost: 15 € on orders below € 100 (aprox. $ 120 / £ 83)
- Free shipping on orders over € 100 (aprox. $ 120 / £ 83)
- Tracked courier shipping.
- ETA: 1 - 2 business days. For greek islands it might take a couple more days for the products to arrive.
- Cost: 2.5 € for orders below 50 €.
- Free shipping for orders over 50 €.
- Tracked courier shipping. Let us know the products you are interested in buying and we'll find the best shipping solution!
- Paypal - NO CHARGES
- Credit & Debit card - NO CHARGES
- Credit card up to 6 installments - NO CHARGES
- Wire transfer - NO CHARGES
- Cash On Delivery (only for Greece) - NO CHARGES
Austria, Albania, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Cyrpus, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, France, Finland, Germany, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom, United States of America:
When you are ready to checkout, you can choose the following payment methods:
- It only fits the Doulton ICP housing (with the electronic display)
- Dimensions: 21.2cm height 6.7cm width
- The filter is made from a ceramic material (externally) and has an inner layer of compressed activated carbon
- In order to change the replacement filter, simply push it in until it clicks
- It greatly improves water taste and odor
- Absolute filtering 0.9 microns
- Nominal filtering 0.5 microns
- Replace cartridge at least once a year
Doulton Ultra Carb ICP cartridge reduces:
- Turbidity according to NSF 53: 98%
- Heavy metals
- Bacteria (coliforms, cholera, collagen, press, Klebsiella Terrigena):> 99,99%
- Cysts (Cryptosporidia, Yardia):> 99.99%
Traces of organic compounds
- Insecticides:> 85%
- Herbicides:> 85%
- Phenols:> 50%
- Polyaromatic hydrocarbons:> 95%
- Trihalomethanes:> 50%
Removal of inorganic compounds
- Free chlorine removal:> 97% NSF Standard Category 1 42
- Lead removal: 98.3% NSF 53 standard
Approved by NSF and WRAS