Doulton ULTRA CARB cartridge - Made in the UK
- Shipping and Payment Costs
- Tracked courier shipping ( TNT EXPRESS or TNT EXPRESS ECONOMY)
- ETA: 1 - 7 business days.
- Cost: 15 € on orders below € 100 (aprox. $ 120 / £ 83)
- Free shipping on orders over € 100 (aprox. $ 120 / £ 83)
- Tracked courier shipping.
- ETA: 1 - 2 business days. For greek islands it might take a couple more days for the products to arrive.
- Cost: 2.5 € for orders below 50 €.
- Free shipping for orders over 50 €.
- Tracked courier shipping. Let us know the products you are interested in buying and we'll find the best shipping solution!
- Paypal - NO CHARGES
- Credit & Debit card - NO CHARGES
- Credit card up to 6 installments - NO CHARGES
- Wire transfer - NO CHARGES
- Cash On Delivery (only for Greece) - NO CHARGES
Austria, Albania, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Cyrpus, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, France, Finland, Germany, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom, United States of America:
When you are ready to checkout, you can choose the following payment methods:
DOULTON ULTRA CARB cartidges fit the following Doulton housings: HCP, HCS, HIP, HIP Duo, HCP Duo and Eco Fast
- Made in the United Kingdom.
- Made from Sterasyl® (Silver impregnated ceramic microfilter), activated carbon block core and lead removal media
- It greatly improves water taste and odor
- Nominal Filtration Rating (% particulate filtration efficiency) - defined as >99.9%: 0.5 to 0.8 micron
- Absolute Filtration Rating (% particulate filtration efficiency) - defined as >99.99%: 0.9 micron
- Minimum Working Pressure: 10 psi
- Maximum Working Pressure: 125 psi
- Working temperature range: 5 – 30 (°C)
- Working pH range: 5.5 – 9.5
- Capacity 2300 Litres (600 US gallons). Replace cartridge at least once every year
- Unrestricted Water Flow @ 3 Bar Pressure: 3.3 Litres per minute - 0.9 US gallons per minute
- Water flow to achieve maximum performance: 1.9 Litres per minute - 0.5 US gallons per minute
- Certifications: NSF, WRAS, Turbidity reduction to NSF std. 53 >98%
- Pathogenic Organisms: Bacteria: E. Coli / Cholera / Shigella / Typhoid / Klebsiella Terrigena >99.99%, Cysts: Cryptosporidium >99.99%, Giardia >99.99%
- Trace Organics: Insecticides: Lindane @ 0.1ppb presence >85%, Herbicides: Atrazine @ 1.2ppb presence >85%, Phenols: TCP @ 1.2ppb presence >50%, Polyaromatic Hydrocarbons: PAHs @ 0.2ppb presence >95%, Trihalomethanes: Chloroform @ 150ppb presence >50%
- Inorganics: Free Chlorine 2ppm presence to NSF Class 1 Std 42 >96%
- Heavy Metals: Lead pH6.5 @ 150ppb presence to NSF Std 53: 98.7%, Lead pH8.5 @ 150ppb presence to NSF Std 5: 98.7%
- Turbidity to NSF std. 53 >98%