Rio New. Salt cleaner for coffee machines and espresso machines.
- Shipping and Payment Costs
- Tracked courier shipping ( TNT EXPRESS or TNT EXPRESS ECONOMY)
- ETA: 1 - 7 business days.
- Cost: 15 € on orders below € 100 (aprox. $ 120 / £ 83)
- Free shipping on orders over € 100 (aprox. $ 120 / £ 83)
- Tracked courier shipping.
- ETA: 1 - 2 business days. For greek islands it might take a couple more days for the products to arrive.
- Cost: 2.5 € for orders below 50 €.
- Free shipping for orders over 50 €.
- Tracked courier shipping. Let us know the products you are interested in buying and we'll find the best shipping solution!
- Paypal - NO CHARGES
- Credit & Debit card - NO CHARGES
- Credit card up to 6 installments - NO CHARGES
- Wire transfer - NO CHARGES
- Cash On Delivery (only for Greece) - NO CHARGES
Austria, Albania, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Cyrpus, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, France, Finland, Germany, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom, United States of America:
When you are ready to checkout, you can choose the following payment methods:
- Packaging: 250ml / bottle
- It is manufactured and packaged in Italy by Axor.
- Instructions for use
Fill half a liter of water in your machine's tank and add 1/4 of the cleaner.
Remove the machine handle and allow two glasses of water to run.
Stop the water and leave the engine open for fifteen minutes.
Then, re-open the water for two glasses of water.
Repeat the process until the water in the tank is over.
Rinse the tank thoroughly and fill it with clean water.
If the machine is completely blocked by salt, allow the solution to run from the steam discharge system until you fill two glasses of water.
Leave the engine open but without running water for fifteen minutes.
Try to open the water normally.
If it is again clogged, repeat the procedure.
If it unglogges, let the water run for two glasses of water and repeat the first procedure.
No posts found