AquaCera® Water Filters with Zeolite
AquaCera® is an american company that has been a pioneer and major manufacturer of ceramic water filtration systems since 1989, exporting them all over the world. In all its products, it incorporates innovative ideas as well as the latest technologies, offering effective systems that reduce hazardous elements in drinking water, while improving its taste and smell. After extensive studies, the company combined activated carbon, which is used extensively in water filtration, with special minerals such as zeolite, creating patented and high quality materials of outstanding efficiency.
The use of ceramic materials as a means of water filtration dates back in 1800, when there were still no reliable sources of drinking water. Long-term research, current practices and progress in ceramic filtration systems led to more effective means of managing water contaminants and to the composition of CeraSyl®, an advanced ceramic material similar to porcelain, with tight porosity and soaked with silver, which has bacteriostatic properties that prevent mitosis and allow the filter to self-sterilize. Water filtration through CeraSyl® is absolutely reliable, with its benefits being summarized as follows:
- It is a proven method of removing pathogenic bacteria and harmful cysts from water.
- You can clean the filter with a kitchen sponge and remove the mud and rust that has settled on the outer shell, restoring the normal flow of water. Therefore, you save money because you do not have to throw it away.
- The tight porosity of the ceramic material slows down the flow of water, forcing it to stay longer in contact with the core material and thus cleaning it more thoroughly.
- The ceramic shell protects the core material from premature wear due to biological deposits (concentration of microorganisms, algae, etc. on the surface).
- It removes harmful elements and maintains, at the same time, the necessary minerals and trace elements for the organism.
- Ceramic filters can operate both at high and low pressure, thus being widely available water purifiers.
- You can choose any filter core you wish, depending on the characteristics of the water in your area and the needs of your home.
Specially designed to provide you with high quality drinking water by filtering it through a single block, Aquametix® limits a large number of elements that contaminate water, with a negative effect on our health and home aesthetics. It comprises activated carbon and zeolite, creating a particularly compact and porous mesh that holds a wide range of harmful substances.
Activated charcoal is a natural product produced from peat, bamboo, charcoal, wood, sawdust, olive kernels, oil and coconut bark, with the latter being the most ecological and environmentally friendly. Its surface becomes extremely porous, since it is heated in a controlled environment and in a vacuum. These microscopic holes created are capable of expanding and, thus, increasing the carbon surface area from 500 to 1500 m2 / gr, which retains mutiple substances in both liquid and gaseous form.
Zeolite is a volcanic mineral with a significant amount of cliniptilolite, capable of retaining and eliminating heavy metals such as lead, mercury, cadmium, aluminum and excess iron, while maintaining healthy ions, metals and trace elements. In fact, its effectiveness is so intense that it can clean the nuclear waste from radioactive isotopes, and, besides water treatment industry, it is widely applied in environmental protection and agriculture. Its properties were discovered in 1756 by the Swedish mineralogist Axel Kronsted, who observed the large amount of steam produced by the water absorbed by stilbite when it quickly heats up.
The combination of the two patented materials gave us the most advanced and effective water filter currently in the international market. CeraMetix® basically consists of a resilient CeraSyl® ceramic shell and an Aquametix® core that reduces harmful substances such as aluminum, arsenic, cadmium, chloramines, chlorine, cysts, fluorine, lead, mercury, nickel, radionuclides, trihalomethanes, volatile organic compounds and zinc.
Patented AquaCera® materials are available in Open Both Ends filters to match most commercial water filtration devices. In the following link, you can see the whole range of AquaCera® water filters and filters provided by Primato, the official distributor in Greece.
No posts found